Wednesday, October 24, 2012

More Living History Farm Photos..... Because I loved It!!!

Grayson was making his seal at the Law Office
 Grayson and Daddy
 Mom and Addi


 Our walk put to the 1700's farm

The kids scraping the buffalo hide


 I related more to the 1800's farm... The chickens running around and the costumes and the style of living...
 This Hen was working hahah
 Love
 Love
LOVE!!!
Can I tell you that I closed my eyes and saw myself cooking in here!!! I would love this life style.... So practical!!




 The kids pumped water from the pump, then walked it to the animal trough... It took 50 trips up and back to fill this trough... Think about doing this 2 times a day!!


 My boy kneading dough:) Makin his  bread maker momma proud with using the heal of his hand:)haha
 I Will have a stove like this one day!!!Please.....
I want my pantry like this too!! hhahaha
 broom making


 Black Smithing

 Horse breaking hahaha
 This was the Church..... I just adore this church
 This was Doc... He had Leaches in this bowl... Real Leaches ... uhgggggg
 I love this... Clothes on the line
 And this my friends is a Real Farmhouse sink... Not one of those lap sinks that they say is a farmhouse sink :)

WE also had time to visit with sweet cousins:) It was so fun getting  to visit and catch up.. I haven't seen Jane since our wedding.... Love them..:) It was truly a wonderful trip.. We will be back next year!

Photobucket

No comments: