Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Abi's Cooking Class

Abi and Andrew Aiken had cooking classes last week to help raise money to bring home their brother Peter from China! They can't wait to adopt their new brother! The cooking class was awesome, but I had a hard time getting Grayson to go. Until I told him what it was for, and Mrs. Aimee talked to him:) He finally wanted to go but not before insisting that he NOT have to wear an apron!!!! 
 The kids, hard at work!!!
 Sweet Q
 The littles watching the dogs play... or was that playing Stacey???:/ haha
 Yumminess all over the place
 Q washing her dishes:)
 Grayson washing his dishes:) He did outstanding considering these were his first dishes ever to wash!!! Don't judge!!! I feel blessed to do it, so I do???? Is that good enough?? haha

Such a wonderful reason to get together with friends. I can't wait to meet Peter and give him a welcome home hug:)
Photobucket

1 comment:

Life with the Akin Clan said...

I am so thankful you guys came! Abi was disappointed that her cookies didn't taste like they should. She said try crystal sprinkles! LOL Thank you for helping us!!!