Monday, July 30, 2012

Addison is 2 years old !!!

I can't believe our sweet girl is already 2 years old. She turned 2 on July 22 2012, and it still blows my mind. She has been pure joy to watch and yes some days, pure drama!! haha But every moment is a blessed moment and I don't take any of them for granted!
We got her a stable and some horses for her birthday. She loves animals, just like Grayson, and she was thrilled!!! We are trying really hard to not have so many options of toys for the kids. Simplicity is my moto and what we are striving for so we wanted her to have something that she could use her imagination with and enjoy as well! She loved it!! Can you tell:)
We talked to her about what she wanted her party to look like and she said Minnie Mouse so Minnie Mouse we did. But........ if you know me, you know that I couldn't bare to do the hot pink trendy Minnie Mouse, I had to do the vintage red and white polka dot Minnie Mouse and let me tell you, It's hard to find anything with the red and white Minnie... We were able to pick from here and there for polka dot stuff and I made her cake and cupcakes so that was easy to match.
Love cupcakes
I wanted to make sure that I got a birthday picture with her this year so we took one before the party!!:)
 Sweet baby girl and her Hero!
 It was precious because she was so excited she just smiled so big when everyone sang Happy Birthday, she couldn't stand it she was so excited. One minute she was like this and the very next........
 She was like this!!!!! So precious... She was so happy, she cried.!!! that girl has my heart!
Blowing out her candles!!! She did it all by herself:)

 Charlotte's cupcake......... That icing is irresistible  :)  
 Sweet cousins. They came ready and dressed for the occasion too:)
 Lots of fun. I still can't believe she is 2 already!!!
We love you Addi Kate!!! 

2 comments:

Renee C. said...

Oh My Goodness! Absolutely precious! Happy Birthday Addi!

The Goforths said...

Adorable!