Monday, July 23, 2012

Blueberry Jam

 This post should have been done down there with the blueberry cream cheese braid but it never made it in.I made this Jam after we went blueberry picking. It is now one of my favorite Jam recipes bc it is Divine, and so easy!!! It is also made with Agave Nectar so its healthier than a sugar version.  Agave is a wonderful sugar/honey substitute with a low glycemic index. 

Aren't the blueberries just beautiful! I just love their supple,juicy, fruity goodness!!!
 The color was just beautiful. We picked these from Martin's Berry Patch in Hallsville!
 And wallaaaa! Homemade healthy blueberry Jam on yummy homemade Honey Wheat Bread!!! Love!!!!




Photobucket

3 comments:

TexasNeals said...

You said "supple." haha! Truly though, those berries were so pretty and that recipe so awesome!!!!!! Love the pics! :)

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

Hahaha I know, Supple!!! haha such a great, not very frequently used word!!! :)

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

I was feeling kind of Adam and Eveish :) haha