We have been so busy lately that we haven't done much playing. So, today we went outside and played in the only thing that made sense.... Water:)
We just enjoyed the sunshine and all of the beauty that the Lord blessed us with today!! It made me think a bit about things that have been on my mind.
I am so thankful for the what the Lord has called me to do and be.
My days don't look like anyone else's, my life doesn't look like anyone else's, and my calling doesn't look like anyone else's and I am more than okay with that...
I have been blessed beyond measure and I know that doing Gods will doesn't always mean the hardest possible path. He does call his people to do hard things, but he doesn't call his people to do ONLY hard things. I believe with all my heart that if you are in Gods will, it comes with a sort of peace that only you can feel. I have so much Joy and love in my heart for my Lord and Savior! I can't even explain it. My human mind wonders from time to time about things that have NO value and thoughts of am I good enough or doing enough and then, just in time, when i am still long enough, he places his hand on me and reminds me that I am just where he wants me to be. I am exactly who he made me...
Man that feels good. I pray that all of my children feel his love the way I feel it right now.
There is NOTHING like it!





No comments:
Post a Comment