I can't believe how the time just flies!!! It seems like just yesterday I was bringing a sweet brand new baby boy home from the hospital. Grayson is 10 years old now and Addison is 2!!! Be still my heart.
The Lord has blessed us beyond measure. I am not worthy of any of the blessings and mercy and grace that have been given to me. I am so very thankful for the extra time I get with them, every day! I am so thankful that God called me to school my children. It is no easy task, but one that I am very grateful to shoulder with my savior! My children ARE my 1st disciples!!!! Thank you for that reminder Jeanette Craig!! Matthew 28:19 "Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit."
I am so grateful that Christ Jesus thought I was capable of doing this! Being a Mommy, Wife and Teacher! 1 Timothy 1:12 "I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me trustworthy, appointing me to his service."

These are the very best years of my life! I cherish every moment I'm allowed! I am so thankful to not walk this road of life alone! I have been given the most wonderful, adoring Father to my children and loving Husband. I could not have asked for more in my dreams! Matthew Michael Hill I love you far beyond words!





2 comments:
That is precious JES! Love those pics........can we say BABY GAP MODELS!!!! Also, one skill we both picked up as CHS cheerleaders was the bubble letters! We spent hours making run-through signs for the team. I use my bubble letter skills a lot as a mom! My kids are so impressed! LOL
AWW! Love it Jessi! Your family is just precious!!!!
Post a Comment