Friday, June 8, 2012

Blueberry Cream Cheese Braid

When you have so many fresh blueberries, you have to find so many blueberry recipes.
This Blueberry Cream Cheese Braid was a winner!!! So yummy and full of calories!


3 comments:

Renee C. said...

I Need this recipe. Just found your blog, not sure why I didn't know about it before. Love your sweet family and am blessed to know you all!

The Goforths said...

Where can I get the recipe so I can eat it with my coffee in the morning?!

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

You are too sweet V;)
I will post a link to the recipe I used. There are several versions !!
Allison, you are so funny haha. As I was posting the pic of the coffee last night, I was like, Hmmmm I think I may need some ;) I'll get you the recipe!!!!;)