Friday, June 8, 2012

Wake me up, before you go go!!

I'm battling an addiction. It's kind of hard to talk about because I don't want to give it up... I love my coffee. I don't mean, love the smell of it or love the every now and then cup. I mean I love it, have to have it, once or twice or 3 times a day!!! I'm trying really hard to give up at least 1 cup a day. I'm not worried about giving it up completely, just cutting down. So if you have any advice in this area, I'm taking suggestions!!!;) And I kind of just wanted to take a picture of my coffee!! haha

3 comments:

The Goforths said...

I have no advice... I would have a hard time giving up my morning cup!

Sonia said...

It is because that particular coffee maker has it tasting so darn good!! Im with ya girl..

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

Hahaha Sonia:) You are so funny:) I love my coffee maker though so I agree:)