Monday, January 16, 2012

Christmas Eve 2011

We had a great Christmas Eve. Full of food and love:D I made our traditional Turkey Dinner
 and we even drank out or our nice Christmas Glasses:D
 We read the Christmas Story, Grayson listened intently. He love the Story of the birth of Jesus. A couple of years ago when he got saved was the first year he really tried to understand it. This year was best of all because afterwards he talked about how hard it must have been for Mary and Joseph. I love that Boy of ours.

 Then we opened our 1 gift of the night.
Grayson got a wooden tic tac toe flip game. We played for a while

 Addison got a Ball pit :D She loved it. That girl was just a kicking up a storm in that thing..
 Peep eye:}
And Momma got some beautiful Old Mill Lodge Pigeon River Pottery.
I got mugs,dinner plates, and chili bowls:D I love them !!!
We got Daddy 2 Duke shirts!!!! It was a great Christmas Eve!!!
We are so blessed!

No comments: