Ahhhhh, This Christmas was so great. We decided to get back to simplicity around here and not over do the gifts. We want to minimize the gifts we give the kids and maximize what our family gives to others. So one of the greatest things we did this year was buy 20 meals for the homeless. Grayson was so excited to do this and gave what money he had to the cause. We couldn't have dreamed of a better role model for miss Addi.
Addison got her very first little Kitchen... It's so stinkin' cute.Grayson gave her his old shopping cart. He is so kind. He was so glad to give it to her.
She got a new little outfit and a rocking horse. She also got the owl pillow that I made her.
Grayson got a dirt dawg scooter. I love it because it isn't electric. You gotta use those muscles to get that stinker going. Love it. He also got a book about dinosaurs that contains the biblical explanation of it all. He got a Lego board game from my Mamaw.
Grayson was so sweet, playing tea with his sister:D
And this, drum roll please........... Is the blanket I crocheted for him. I was so worried that I wouldn't finish but I did on Christmas Eve:} His smile said it all!!!
Just picking up a few things to cook in her kitchen
Helping Momma clean after the big morning.
Then we made Happy birthday Jesus Cupcakes!!!!! And had the best day together.
Christmas is such an amazing time. I thank the Lord everyday for the family that I have and the things that
I am able to do with and teach our babies. I'm thankful for my loving, wonderful husband that without whom I would never make it. I love that Jesus was born just for me so that I might have eternal life in heaven.
I just can't say how grateful I am ...
Merry Christmas!!!















