Friday, January 23, 2009

Grayson

I have been moved to Grayson's class for half a day on wed. so I was able to see what he has been able to do. He has learned so much in there. and on wed. he sang a whole song in Spanish.

Buenos dias , Buenos dias
Como estas , Como estas
muy bien gracias, muy bien gracias
e'usted. ??? don't know how to spell the last part but oh well.
Then we were doing some vocabulary and one of them was green and he said
verde....
Good lord these kids are smart. :)
I am so proud of him. Just as he is.:)

Thanks Adriana for the encouragement


***Ok so Update****
I just asked grayson what green was in spanish and he said. "I have no Idea" haha
I guess he showed me. After posting that wonderful and proud post he has knocked me down a notch and shown me the memory of a 6 yr old. haha.

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

That's what kids do to their parents...they make liars of you! It never fails when I tell a story and then ask the child to "show off" they look at me with a blank stare!

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

Krystal you are so right. I swear , my child does it on purpose.:)haha oh well , atleast he knew it once right. :)