Saturday, January 24, 2009

Fun Day


Grayson and Quay eatin' their cookie cake

Grayson Shooting the BB Gun. He had a blast and was hitting that target almost everytime. I was shocked.

Today was Graysons buddy, Quay's birthday. They had it at their River Cabin. I just have to say it was the best party we have been too in a long time. Except for the fact that Matt was sick and couldn't make it. The kids just ran around in the "Forest" as Grayson called it. :) and rode the Ranger and shot BB guns,threw horse shoes and washers. It was great. All of that for Grayson to do and I was able to visit with my wonderful friend whom I love very much. :) We had a great saturday morning. Then I had to come home and take care of my sick husband. I hope he gets better soon because I am terrible at the sick thing.

1 comment:

TexasNeals said...

looks like fun! hope your hubby is feeling better.
i have NO idea how to do the 3 column thing? my computer savy brother in law did it for me?! sorry :)