Sunday, October 19, 2008

Beautiful Kiddos

 


My sister asked if we could go to the little Pumpkin Patch in Henderson this weekend so I could get some good photos of the babies.You can click on the collage to make it larger. It was so much fun seeing them together. Isn't Ty the most beautiful little boy you have ever seen. And Molly Grace is a picture of beauty herself. I had a blast photographing them and can't wait to do it again.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

S.McCleney said...

So that is where you have been this weekend. In the pumpkin patch. I am getting to be best friends with your voice mail! It said to tell you hi.
Ha! Catch you later.
P.s are you a resident of Cheryl Dr. now?

Momg said...

OMG, what beautiful pictures!!! Tell your sister her babies ARE* BEAUTIUFL! Ty has gotten soooo big since the last time I saw them. Send them my LOVE_ M.