So, today I don't really have pictures but I do have a few words. I have been so blessed with my friends and family. No, I am not saying my life is perfect. I just feel so blessed with what God has given me.
Today, Grayson ate lunch with Matt and had a wonderful time. When I was bringing him back home he said to me,
G: mom I love you so much.
Me: Well, I love you so much too Grayson.
G: Momma do all boys and girls love their mommas and daddy's like I love mine.
Me: well baby, They should.
G: Well I just know that I love you so much, I just cant stand it.
Me: Baby, Me too
G: God made me just for you didn't he.
Me: Absolutely, He made you one hair at a time just for us.
G: And he made you just for me didn't he.
Me: He sure did. God doesn't make mistakes does he.
G: Nope, he sure doesn't. He knew if he put me with another mom or dad that I would just come be with you anyway.:)
I just thought about how pure and simple his words were and they were so true.God knows our everyday. He knows what he is doing when he gives us our families, he knows what he is doing when he puts us in difficult situations and we go through heartache and hard trials. If we go to him in our everyday, in the times that we are so mad and hurt we can hardly stand it, in those times when we think he doesn't care. That is when he shows his mercy, his amazing grace. God doesn't make mistakes.He doesn't make promises he can't keep and he doesn't put you in the wrong place. You are where you are suppose to be at this exact moment. The next time I am somewhere I really would rather not be and wonder why I had to be there,I won't question it, I pray that I will just be holy in it. And know that holy doesn't always mean happy....
6 comments:
oh man!!!!! our sweet boy! And such wisdom from his sweet young mommie!!!!
Its definitely during the difficult times that God shows us His mercy and His provision! We've learned that the hard way here at our house. :)
What a sweet boy you have!
Thank you so much for sharing your special moments with Grayson. We have been blessed with kids that love us and kids that get why the love is there.
Thank you so much for sharing your special moments with Grayson. We have been blessed with kids that love us and kids that get why the love is there.
How sweet, nothing like when your kids talk to you that way, makes you feel like you really must be doing something right:)
Those are the moments that make you realize that you are doing the right thing!!!
Keep up the good work with him!! We need strong men in our world!
Post a Comment