Monday, October 20, 2008

My Husband Rocks!!!!

Okay, I am going to start a new post on Why my husband Rocks. If you want to join me click here I read this on my friend Laura's blog and thought,"I have loads to say about how wonderful my husband is". So I'm gonna.:)

My husband has been my best friend for almost 8 yrs. He puts up with my nonsense,which most of you know is quite frequent.:) He is loving,wonderfully intelligent,witty, and absolutely hilarious. He keeps me in stitches almost all of the time,and uses really big words that I have to look up in the dictionary sometimes. All of you that know him know exactly what I am talking about. He loves me unconditionally , especially on those days that I don't feel very lovable. He is an on fire christian who teaches me new things about Christianity everyday. He loves being a dad,and is the best father I know. Especially these days when we are so busy remodeling this house that we are so desperately trying to move into, he will set aside special time for him and Grayson. He surprises us with thoughtfulness all the time. He kisses me every morning before he leaves for work and everyday when he gets home. He loves God first and Me second, and that is why I love him. He loves me with 100 and 10% of his heart and gives me more love, attention, devotion and wisdom than money could ever buy. I love him so deeply,and sincerely with all of my self and can't wait to share new things about why my husband rocks every friday.

He sounds perfect on paper and is even more perfect in real life. I love your guts out Babe.:)))

3 comments:

Life with the Akin Clan said...

That is so sweet!!

Thank you for the verses! I love Proverbs 16:3!!!

See you tomorrow!

S.McCleney said...

What a great idea. Our men need to know how proud we are of them. So many marriages would be better or even saved if people would just tell the other person just how special they are to us and why.

My boys said...

i love that you "love his guts out!"