Saturday, August 30, 2008

Grayson has been READING

I just had a praise that I wanted to share with all of you. Grayson has been reading for a week and a half now, and we are so very thankful and excited. When I decided to homeschool I was ok with everything but the reading. I never really enjoyed reading myself until I was about 21 so how in the world was I going to teach my son to read with enjoyment? Well folks, We did it. I spent and will continue to spend my nights praying for the right way to teach Grayson, and God is good. He has taken a huge stress off of me and Grayson. I am just so very thankful. I feel like I may not screw my child up anymore:) PRAISE THE LORD...:::)))) Okay , now on to MATH.. Get ready Sonia haha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just send him on over. He'll be a mathematician who can blow up your house in no time!!

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

heeehee. I know you you will girl.For those of you who do not know, Sonia is my sister and she is the absolute smartest person I have ever known.:) Love you sis

Mrs. H said...

Yay Grayson!!! Good for you!