Oh yeah baby, seriously I think I should have lived in the 60's,big hair, lots of spray... Right on:))) This site is so funny www.yearbookyourself.com Try it:)
I need your email address so I can send you ELO emails!
I just realized I have the wrong one for you!! We are going to meet for a little while after the ELO meeting tomorrow night to go over our History schedule. Amber and I have already made an outline! Thanks, Laura laurahowardhill@yahoo.com
Jessi!!!! What in the world?? I was shocked to see a comment from you on the blog...oh you are definitely going on my link list. If only I could jump through the computer and give you and your family a HUGE hug that would be perfect!!!=) Oh I have missed you and your honesty:) SO much!! I have thought about y'all lots and wondered how you were doing. Grayson is so big and handsome now. So, you are homeschooling?? Don't know if you remember or not but I was home schooled 3rd through high school. I hope it goes well for you!! I could go on and on but I'll stop myself. We should totally plan to meet each other somewhere...Dallas, is that close for you?? Surely we can work something out. Tell the fam hello for us!!!!!!!! Good to hear from you friend!!!!
4 comments:
Jessi,
I need your email address so I can send you ELO emails!
I just realized I have the wrong one for you!! We are going to meet for a little while after the ELO meeting tomorrow night to go over our History schedule. Amber and I have already made an outline!
Thanks,
Laura
laurahowardhill@yahoo.com
I love big hair. I think we need to bring it back in style! ;)
Oh my goodness Jessi...where did you come from! You crack me up! I'm so happy I can call you a friend!
Jessi!!!! What in the world?? I was shocked to see a comment from you on the blog...oh you are definitely going on my link list. If only I could jump through the computer and give you and your family a HUGE hug that would be perfect!!!=) Oh I have missed you and your honesty:) SO much!! I have thought about y'all lots and wondered how you were doing. Grayson is so big and handsome now. So, you are homeschooling?? Don't know if you remember or not but I was home schooled 3rd through high school. I hope it goes well for you!! I could go on and on but I'll stop myself. We should totally plan to meet each other somewhere...Dallas, is that close for you?? Surely we can work something out. Tell the fam hello for us!!!!!!!! Good to hear from you friend!!!!
Post a Comment