Everyone always asks us where Addison gets her curls. Well, my aunt sent me this picture of me and my mom.... I wonder if people will believe me when I say my hair use to be curly. hahaha
oh my stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! girl! it's addi and sonya! crazy! she is the spitting image of her beautiful mother :)i've always thought she looked like you and now you have PROOF! curls, glorious curls!!!!! :)
You and my mom and sister are the only people that say she looks like me, and I love it. I always thought she has but when these two pics are together like this, I really see it;)!even more;)!!!
Yes you always have Laura;) I'm sorry;)I kindof got excited when I looked at these pics and saw the resemblance. I will admit that Addi looks like Grayson too... Wait... Does that mean Grayson looks like me too woohoo!!! hahaha
Marla- you are cracking me up hahaha. Well I'm gonna take every shot I have to get some credit for this child hahah bc before too long she may not prove it ;)
7 comments:
oh my stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! girl! it's addi and sonya! crazy! she is the spitting image of her beautiful mother :)i've always thought she looked like you and now you have PROOF! curls, glorious curls!!!!! :)
You and my mom and sister are the only people that say she looks like me, and I love it. I always thought she has but when these two pics are together like this, I really see it;)!even more;)!!!
I agree with Stace! WOW! It is you and Sonya. And btw... I have always said she looked like you too :)
Yes you always have Laura;) I'm sorry;)I kindof got excited when I looked at these pics and saw the resemblance. I will admit that Addi looks like Grayson too... Wait... Does that mean Grayson looks like me too woohoo!!! hahaha
Y'all are twins! I wouldn't know what having a kid that looks like me is like- LOL.........you are a doll and so is Addi!!!
Marla- you are cracking me up hahaha. Well I'm gonna take every shot I have to get some credit for this child hahah bc before too long she may not prove it ;)
What a great picture!
Post a Comment