We went to Henderson on Friday for Matts birthday get together. We pushed it back a few days because my grandparents were coming in and we wanted to wait and party with them:) The kids and I left early friday morning so that we could visit longer. Matt met up with us around 4
I was so glad that Addison and Grayson were able to visit with their Great Granny and Grandaddy!
and I loved visiting with them myself:)
Grayson throwin' the bang snaps behind his back with some attitude! hahaGrandaddy and his favorite, sweet ( curly red head) as he calls her:) I will cherish this picture forever! This man is so wise!
Addison had so much fun showing off for Granny and Grandaddy
The Man with the Plan..
I just love being out at Momma and Daddys! Its so peaceful! No cares in the world could take away the serenity of being out there! They don't get cell reception out there either, so 1 more thing that I adore about their place:)






No comments:
Post a Comment