I am so behind on posting. I hate when I let it slip by on me like this because I end up forgetting to go back and do them. So for now I will start with my new endeavor. I was accepted by an organization called Red Threads to be one of their professional photographers in East Texas!!! I am so stink in' excited. Not only because I adore photography, but because I adore adoption!!! It is something that breaks and heals my heart on a regular basis. I know that my family has a future in adoption one way or another. I truly feel like this is my service until we as a family know where Gods road is leading us in adoption. I can't wait to have my first session. It will be plastered all over this blog so stay tuned...:) I just am in awe of where the Lord has my family right now and where he is taking us!!!:)Thank you to those who have been encouraging me to do this... I am beyond excited!!!
2 comments:
AWESOME!! Congrats! Can't wait to see the pics...
Me too!!!!!!!! :):):)
Post a Comment