Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My sweet Grayson

Our sweet Grayson turned 10 on April 26th 2012
Here is his birthday interview. ( This amazing idea came from one of my very best friends Stacey)
She does this every birthday for her children and very kindly said that I could too.
So now it will be in our printed version to keep FOREVER!!! thank you Stacey:D

What is your favorite food: Moms Meatballs and Spaghetti
What is your favorite color: Black!!!
What is your favorite sport: Football of course:D
Favorite thing about this last yr.: Getting Baptized :))
What is your favorite restaurant: Chili's
What is your favorite dessert: Moms kisses ( I swear that is what came out of my boys mouth)
What is your favorite song: You are my sunshine...( I sung this to him as a baby and still do)
What is your favorite Holiday: Christmas, because of the birth of Jesus and giving
What is your favorite movie: Jurassic Park.. haha sounds funny coming from such a sweet spririted boy huh:)
Favorite T.V. show: Duck Dynasty
Favorite Book: Gladys Alward
Favorite Bible verse: Psalm 119:11 ( I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.)
Favorite Bible story: David and Goliath
What touches your heart: Being with my family and serving others
Favorite thing to do with Dad: Play star wars Kenect
Favorite thing to do with Mom: just sit and talk
Favorite thing about GOD: That he loves me.


Sweet Grayson,
Where do I begin.... The last 10 yrs. have been the most fullfilling of my life. I have seen you grow into such an amazing young man with such a heart for the Lord.All that your Dad and I pray for is that you kids will have a crazy love for God and I can see yours already!! You are so giving and caring . Your dad and I could have never imagined what a lovely heart and spirit you'd have. Always thinking of others first. Always careful to not hurt anyone. That my son is something  to be admired.You have an amazing confidence in who you were made to be. You dont care to fit in or be like others, you only want to be how God made you and I am in awe of that quality in you. I am so thankful to have been given the blessing of being your mother. You brighten all of my days. Your sister adores you and has no idea yet how increadably blessed she is to have you as her hero. You are 2 whole hands now and I just can't believe it. You are so full of love, I just can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for you.. You ARE my sunshine, I love watching you grow and I am so blessed to get to know you more every day:)

We Love You more than words,
Mom and Dad

No comments: