Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Freezer Cooking

Im so late on posting this because it happened forever ago but better late than never:)
For a while I've wanted to do this and finally I did... Freezer meals baby!!!
My sweet friend Stacey and I got together and did a few meals just to test it out and
we loveeeee having these meals in our freezer. On those days when I don't
want to spend an hr. or more in the kitchen but want wholesome, homemade food
on the table for my family.... It is a must!!!!We don't make a ton but we do cook enough to give us both 6-7 dinners 1-2 lunches and a breakfast or two. It's unbelievable how much stress this took off of me for the week. We will definately continue this... It's well worth
a few hrs. in the kitchen... Not to mention really fun with an amazing friend:D