Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Addison is here!!!!!!!

This my friends, is my heart. My beautiful sweet son with my beautiful sweet daughter. It just melts me.

Addison Kate Hill
6lbs. 15 ounces - 19 inches long





Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

The Clevelands said...

I can't wait to meet her in person! I'll call you next week - I'd love to bring a meal by!

Momg said...

She is such a little angel doll baby!!! Ronnie and I were blessed to be there to welcome her into this world. God is good, and He answers prayers! Love you!

Life with the Akin Clan said...

Oh thank you!! I have been waiting on these! She is beautiful!! Wow!! I cannot wait to meet her! Congratulations!

Mrs. H said...

Jessi she is precious! Thanks for letting me hold her all evening! I could do that forever!

Sonia said...

Jess -
You are right. Especially in that second pic of just her, she looks just like Grayson as a new baby. I'm sure she will change some, but as of right now, she looks like her big bro, and that is awesome!! Those pictures are so good. I'll be hiring you out soon - I HOPE!!! We love you all and can't wait to hold her again.

Sonia said...

Jess -
You are right. Especially in that second pic of just her, she looks just like Grayson as a new baby. I'm sure she will change some, but as of right now, she looks like her big bro, and that is awesome!! Those pictures are so good. I'll be hiring you out soon - I HOPE!!! We love you all and can't wait to hold her again.

Laura said...

Of course she' gorgeous! She looks like her momma!!

Can't wait to squeeze those chubby cheeks!