Oh stars! Sweetness! I cannot wait to meet her! Abi had a stomach something last week so I hesitated in calling. I will call this week though! I want to bring a meal over and you may not tell me no! Love ya girl!
She is so cute! Can't wait to pinch her chubby cheeks! Both ends :)
Oh girl! She is precious!!!! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to watch her grow on here :)
beautiful, beautiful, beautiful...just as expected! :)
Jessi,She is adorable! I've very happy that she is here! CONGRATS! :)Mandy Gebhart
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh stars! Sweetness! I cannot wait to meet her! Abi had a stomach something last week so I hesitated in calling. I will call this week though! I want to bring a meal over and you may not tell me no! Love ya girl!
She is so cute! Can't wait to pinch her chubby cheeks! Both ends :)
Oh girl! She is precious!!!! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to watch her grow on here :)
beautiful, beautiful, beautiful...just as expected! :)
Jessi,
She is adorable! I've very happy that she is here! CONGRATS! :)
Mandy Gebhart
Post a Comment