Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Disney World

Yayyy, so the moment has arrived. We will be leaving for our vacation to Disney World tomorrow morning at 7:00a.m. I can't wait. There will be tons of pictures to come. I am going to be asking for prayer for safe flights.... I am not much of an airplane traveler and I get very anxious. So if you happen to be up at that time in the morning please say a prayer for me and my crazy self:D Thank you and I shall post soon :D

5 comments:

Life with the Akin Clan said...

I will miss you!!! And I am jealous!! Have fun for me too!

TexasNeals said...

have so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laura said...

So much fun! I wanna come!

The Clevelands said...

Have a great time! Missed you at ELO today and can't wait to see all the pics!

April Roycroft said...

Hope yall are having the best time!!! Can't wait to see pics!