Monday, August 3, 2009

My sweet nephew Ty

Some of you know my sisters little boy Ty. Well, here he is with his sweet little self, breakin' it down. At the end he says, "I got that Boom Boom Pow, Jackin' my Swagga". haha bless his little heart. If you know my sister you wonder where in the world this came from. My mom says he is my child and I had hers.:D I'll take him thats for sure. Before he runs off he says" Im going to Hollywood" like on american idol There is music playing but we couldn't get it to pick up on the phone.:D

6 comments:

Laura said...

That is stinkin hilarious! I am loving that! I finally heard that song on the radio the other day! I will sing it, if you will dance like that!!!

The Clevelands said...

I'll say it again - too funny!

Mrs. H said...

Oh Jessi...

That is the funniest thing I have seen in awhile! You are right...your sister had your kid :)

Sonia said...

His daddy taught him that!!

Mrs. H said...

Sure Sonia! We know NOW what you've been doing during the day while Daddy's working ;)!

He is just so cute!!

Momg said...

GO SHORTY!!!!! Watch out Sonia and J.B. ~ he'll have all the ladies with those moves!!!