Wednesday, July 29, 2009

PRECIOUS TIME

Well, I have a personal post today.

Those of you that know me, know that my family means more to me than anything in the whole world.I love them all so much and take "NO" chances with not telling them.

We all have those days where we forget how fragile life is, and how fast it can be taken from us. I had the blessing of going to a friends funeral the other day. The celebration of her life here on earth. The celebration of her eternal life with Christ. It was a wonderful service, but it also brought many things to my mind. Like, how one day you have the amazing opportunity of telling those you love just how much you love and appreciate them, and then the next day they are gone.

God says to "Love the Lord your god with all your heart, soul, mind and strength."
But, do you ever think, "Oh I am so busy today,I'll have quiet time tomorrow" or I will tell them how much they mean to me later when the time is right. Have we not learned that The BIBLE is full of promises yet a promise that is not in there is the PROMISE OF TOMORROW.

God did it that way for a reason,his plan is perfect. He wanted all of us to love him like there was "NO" tomorrow. To love our brothers and sisters in CHRIST like there was "NO" tomorrow. So why don't we. Why don't we get off our high horse of thinking our plan is so important, our day is so important, the things we have to get done are so important that God can wait, that our loved ones can wait. Let me tell you friend, It can't wait. We have no more time than the present.

So maybe you will wake up tomorrow and have another chance to tell them you love them. To spend much needed time with your husband, children, parents, GOD!!!! But maybe you don't . Don't let the sun go down today or the next or the next without spending time thanking God for his son, and all your blessings. Don't let the sun go down any day without slowing down and telling your family and friends just how thank full you are for them and how much you love them.

Be thankful and feel blessed even in those valleys,for they are also in Gods plan. His plan and strength are perfect. He doesn't promise a calm passage, just a safe landing.

IT SLIPS BY,THIS TIME WE HAVE.SO HOLD THEM CLOSER,TELL THEM YOU LOVE THEM MORE AND GIVE GOD ALL THE GLORY.


I love each and every one of you.

I am blessed with the most amazingly wonderful Husband,Son, Family I could have ever imagined.

I Love God with all my heart,soul,mind and strength and I cherish every gift of today that he gives.

"This is my command,Love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12




1 comment:

The Clevelands said...

Thanks for sharing and thanks for the reminder!