Saturday, August 8, 2009

Busy,Busy




Well,
We have been going nonstop for the last week and a half. We started school,and Grayson is doing so well. I am so proud of him. I don't know if it is just because he is growing up or what but it so much easier than last year. We have our little schedule and he just goes right along. Now, that's not to say that in a few weeks it won't be different, but for now I am thankful.:D

I just can't believe my little man is in 1st grade. Wow, how the time flies.

On another note there has been some frustration on my end with our house not being finished and all, and I have really been why me-ing a lot lately. Like why have we not finished this house already and what not. Well I have had to remind myself that I have it so good. I have a family ,the best in the world by the way, That loves me and a God that thinks I'm perfect. God is good, and I am so thankful.

I would like to share something with you that I read that really helps me in times of struggle. I hope it helps you as well


"Life is a series of problems: Either you are in one now, just coming out of one, or you're getting ready to go into another one.
The reason for this is that God is more interested in your character than your comfort; God is more interested in making your life HOLY than He is in making your life happy."




1 comment:

Momg said...

well said my sis-ta! Love you!