Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I love this stuff

We play with shaving cream alot at my house. Grayson loves to write in it and draw in it. Ive posted this before, but its wonderful for making letters and numbers. We use the natural kind with no icky stuff in it. But this time my dear friends, he covered his bionicles in it.
Oh the fun we had .

My son soooo dislikes anything on his hands so when I saw how he was always rubbing them, I just had to laugh because secretly I knew what he was thinking.:D
It also doesn't matter if they get it on their clothes because it's basically just soap. Yayyyy for my sister who showed this to me. We love it around here. It cleans my counters too:D


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Laura said...

Shaving cream is fun! I used it all of the time when I was a preschool teacher. Smells good too! I may have to let the boys try this!!

The Clevelands said...

I need to maybe try that with Jaelyn! Thanks for the idea!

MLP said...

Thanks for this idea! Walker would be ALL about this!!!

thetraywicks said...

My Kennedy loves it too. She got 2 cans for her birthday a couple years ago and was thrilled.