Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Okay so I have seen a few recipes for granola bars and decided I would try one and add some of my own stuff. I did this the other night and they turned out good . We will be having these often ,I have a feeling. Well, Grayson and I will. Matt, not so much a granola guy.:D
So I just took a basic natural recipe and instead of brown sugar I used Sucanat.
I also only used old fashioned rolled oats and added ground flaxseed instead of sunflower seeds
Then I sprinkled in some dried cranberries and almonds.
Sea salt and honey Oh and of course butta'
Baked at 350 for 20 minutes and walla'
The picture above is before baking
And this is After. So good. Just thought I would share- Not the granola, but the process. hahaha


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Momg said...

will you make me some???? :)

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

Of course I will make some granola bars for you since you are my best friend forever since 3rd grade. ;)

Momg said...

your the BEST!