Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Not Quite done

We have been remodeling our house for some time now and up until this point it has seemed to be never ending. Well, this weekend we got started on getting finished :) with the hall bathroom. We completely gutted the house,took out walls rewired everything , new fixtures and all that good stuff. Now we finally don't have to look at cement board up in the bathroom around the tub. We actually finished tiling it today. We still have a few minor aesthetic things to do but for the most part all of the manual labor in that bathroom is done. Yeeeehaw. >>>>>Now on to the kitchen.>>>>
Above is the Bathroom before. Note that there was no sink in this area of the bathroom, it was in the tub area right beside the toilet.....???? So we replumbed through the wall and brought the sink in to this area.
Above is after the remodel. Well we still are not finished in here with molding and stuff but for the most part it is done.
Above is the tub area before the redo
And here we are after... Not to shabby for a stay at home mom and her Attorney husband huh. ???? I don't know what it is but there is just something about doing something with your own two hands. We are so proud of doing this together and finally getting to use it. :D


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

MLP said...

I'm impressed with the bathroom ~and~ the granola bars!

Can't wait to see the kitchen!!!

The Clevelands said...

You did a great job - it looks beautiful!

Unknown said...

Looks great Jessi!! There is something so satisfying about taking something ugly and making it beautiful!

Mrs. H said...

WOW! That is amazing! But I really didn't expect anything less from you! Great job!

Kelli said...

WOW!! It looks great, Jessi!! I haven't checked blogs in a while, so I'm enjoying catching up with your life. Your lay-out looks great. :) Hope you are doing well!

The Clevelands said...

I just had to let you know that you came up in my conversation today with my friend in Kansas (we were talking about tiling). I told her she just had to see the before and after pictures of my friend's bathroom! So, your pictures have made it up to Topeka, KS - soon you will be known all over the land for your beautiful work!!