Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pray for Sweet Annie

Please pray for my friend Melissa Ford's baby girl Annie 2yrs old ( will be three this weekend). My best friend Marla is great friends with her and theyfound a tumor on her brain today through a MRI. It is a small tumor on the back of her brain where the fine motor skills are. They are going to see a neurologist Thursday in Dallas and should know more then.

I will keep you updated but please keep them in your prayers.


the words to that Steven Curtis Chapman song comes to mind:
His strength is perfect when our strenghth is gone..He'll carry us when we can't carry on..raised in His power the weak will be strong, His strength is perfect, His strength is perfect."


"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Cor. 12:9

3 comments:

Laura said...

We will pray!!

The Clevelands said...

Keep us posted - we'll be praying!

MLP said...

I will pray for Annie. I can't even imagine how scared they are. Please keep us updated.