Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Open House

Last night was Grayson's ELO open house. It was wonderful. I am just so proud of all of our kids and the things that they accomplished this year. The High school kids put on a play and the younger kiddos put on a little musical called Splash Kingdom. It was wonderful. They were both about making sure you have excepted Christ as your lord and saviour because you don't know what tomorrow brings. It is so great to see our kids be a part of something so wonderful. I just had to share.

After the program we had snacks and got to look at all the things that Grayson did all year. It was so funny because I over heard one of Grayson's friends tell him that Christmas was the long way of saying Christ. :D I just love these kids. Grayson was so sad when he realized ELO was over for the year. He said to me " Mom I am so sad that ELO is over, can I do it next year".
That is what every mother wants to hear, that her child wants to go to school next year. haha. :D

These people have blessed our lives so much and I just want to say that I love you Dena, Laura, Laura,Adrianna,Aimee,Renee,Cheryl,Kathy,Amber,Wanda,Tanya,and all my Homies that have taught me wonderful things this year and truly become my dear friends.

Love you guys and your sweet cheek kiddos:D

Oh and I just got word of an embarrassing video of myself taken at this function by Mrs. Laura.. Actually that is not embarrassing to me at all.:D Thats just me ...Hmmmm I will remember this one girlie:D




4 comments:

Laura said...

I love you too (tear)! I hope are still friends after the video I posted on my blog!! hee-hee!! You know you are so much fun and have brought much laughter to my life!!\

Love ya girl!!

The Clevelands said...

Same back at ya!

MLP said...

What a sweet post!

I think I'll visit your friend's blog with the video! HA HA!

Life with the Akin Clan said...

I will miss you so much!!! I need my Jessi fix every week! I re-tell your stories so much it's sad. You are so great!