I have been wanting to do a garden for a long time but never had a spot or the right info. Well, this year we have our garden. I am container gardening and I love it. Our stuff is already coming up. My dad has helped me
alot and it is so good for
Grayson. His responsibility is to water them everyday and make sure they get plenty of sun. We have several different things this year and I hope to only make it bigger in years to come. I am so glad I decided to container garden, it is so easy when the weather gets cold to bring them into the garage.:) I love it.

These are our tomatoes
Our watermelons are up. This picture above is the watermelon:) We also have onions, lettuce, and carrots. I am
sooooo excited...
Just a little shot of our daisy
mae, Gosh , she is
soooo sweet. I did
alittle photo shop on her too. :)Well , not on her ,just on the flower in front of her.:)
2 comments:
Daisy Mae is CUTE!!!
What a great idea...and such a great thing for Grayson. My mother-in-law gave Walker & Hadlee two tomato plants last summer and they LOVED caring for them. It was fun!
Keep us posted on your yummy stuff!
Great job
Post a Comment