Friday, March 13, 2009

Ouch

Okay, I can't believe I am posting a picture of my feet on this blog but here it is. I broke my toe this week. I could go into this glorious story about how I was circuit training ,or moving a large piece of machinery with my bare hands ,but that would be a lie. I was walking through the living room and ran into the over sized chair. Yup, I said it, I stubbed my toe to the point of breakage. It is incredibly uncomfortable and I hope it never happens again. :) Yuck!!!



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Clevelands said...

That is a big ouch! I hate it that there's nothing you can do about a broken toe!

Laura said...

I think I am rubbing off on you! I am always bruised, burned or cut for some stupid reason or another. Its never because of something athletic or heroic!

Hope it heals fast and before the weather gets warm again for flip flops!

Mrs. H said...

Ouch is right! I did the same thing years ago and was bruised all the way up to almost my ankle! It hurt and there was not a thing they could do for it!

MLP said...

Bless your heart! That has to hurt!!! Take care!

Anonymous said...

Oh girl,
And I suppose you are not staying off of it either, because you are Jessi and you never slow down. :D
Take care of yourself girl, I will call you later