I just got a phone call from my Dad saying that Mamaw has had a Stroke. I don't really know much about what is going on yet.All I know is that I am very confused and sad. I do however feel that God is with her and my family. I hope and pray that she gets better. Life is so fragile, you go in for gallbladder surgery and don't know if you will ever go home again. It breaks my heart and at the same time knowing that only a few days ago she said that she knew God was with her because she wasn't scared of anything. I however am human and even though I know God is covering her and my family with his strength I am still very sad.
I am talking before I really know that much so I will not say anymore until I know.
God is good even in heartache.
"Consider it a great joy, my brothers, whenever you experience various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance." James 1:2
2 comments:
I'm praying for your family, Jessi! I know it's a sad time even though you know God is right there.
Praying ever so hard for Mamaw and all of you. I'll check back later.
Post a Comment