All I know is that I am so thankful that all she may have is a little impaired speech and after all that she has been through, the ups and downs they just seem to keep coming,I am so grateful that all that she may have to show that she has been through all of this is a little difficulty speaking.
I will have to say that through it all she has remained true to her feistyness.haha. She told mom today that she is really getting use to not wearing undies. Yeah, I know , we were made of the same cloth. :D
It is really hard to keep up with all of this ,I know. But it seems like every time I turn around , there is something else. I am just praying for her peace in all of this. I would love for her to be able to go home soon,when that will happen ,I don't know. I am planning to go down to the hospital this weekend , so hopefully we will know more by then.
3 comments:
Glad you got a good report.
Praising God with you! Love the part about the undies!!!
Yeah! I'm so glad that it doesn't appear to be a stroke! We'll keep praying - that she gets stronger and she can go home soon!
Post a Comment