Sunday, February 1, 2009

Saturday was a great day.

We had a day full on Saturday. First we loaded the truck with limbs that we had cut down from one of our trees in the back yard. We decided to take them to Longview Compost site which was so much fun. Me Grayson and Daddy loaded up and went. It was great to be able to tell Grayson about what they do there. When we got there. The sweet little man that was at the window told us which pile to go too. So we went and dumped all of our stuff while Grayson played in the huge pile of mulch beside us. It was so fun. I didn't have my camera for this so you will have to use your imagination.After that we got a call from my sister, she and her family were coming to pets mart to buy some stuff for their dog Callie. They wanted to meet us at the park and let the kids play for a while.So we did that and We were so glad to be able to visit with them.Then we got a very rare call from my brother, he was in town Golfing with a friend and wanted to know if we wanted to go eat dinner with them. Of course it is very rare and I don't know if it has ever happened were I see both my brother and sister in longview on the same day at separate times. I was so excited that he called and wanted to see us. So anyway, Saturday was amazing, besides the fact that I think I am coming down with what Matt and Grayson had last week but that is okay. I still had an amazing Saturday with my family.....


2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

How much fun and what a surprise to get to spend the day with both your siblings! I know that meant alot to you!

Mrs. H said...

How much fun and what a surprise to get to spend the day with both your siblings! I know that meant alot to you!