"Never compare yourself to others, because one of two things will happen. 1. You will think you are better than them. or 2.You will think they are better than you."
Niether of those things are pleasing to God.He made each and every one of us in his image. He makes no mistakes and intends for every hair on our heads to be in that exact spot.To question that is to question God.
I need to work on things like that and I am just greatful and feel blessed to have a husband that shares those thoughts with me so that I can work on them.
I luv u babe:D
2 comments:
wow, that is so true. i love how he put that! i will definetely be repeating that in the future. thank you for sharing it! :)
What a wise man!!! We love and miss you guys!!
Post a Comment