So I was able to go spend a few days with my family in Henderson for my baby brothers 25Th birthday. I know 25 yuck right. haha. Well Matt, myself and Grayson went down on Sun. for Ricks birthday and we had a great time. And of course Nana and Big Dads house always has something cool going on. My dad has been telling Grayson for a while now that every night there has been a Raccoon in their garage and we didn't really think much about it until Monday night we were all eating and dad went out to get something from the garage and he got to the door and said Hey grayson come look at my raccoon. " What" so we go run to the door and there it is. Just looking at us. So my dad grabbed some cornbread and threw it out at him. That sucker wasn't scared one bit and just sat there looking at us and eating his cornbread. It was great. We walk out the front door to a raccoon, we walk out the back door to a duck and then look in the pasture at a brand new baby calf with a milk mustache, it is just great. We had a great time with family and I couldn't have asked for a better start to the week:)

1 comment:
Better watch out for those ratcoons..I've heard they can be mean!
Post a Comment