Well we finally got to go,and it was wonderful. These kiddos were sooo terribly excited to go do this. They have been waiting for weeks and finally we went last night. I can't even begin to tell you how amazed and excited that my son was. He is such a wonderful, kind hearted little man and I was so happy that we could do this for him this Christmas. When we got there and crossed the railroad tracks he started to get really excited as you can tell in the photo. Ty was just happy to be with his cousin and sissy and Grayson and Molly are so blessed that they got to share this together. It just wouldn't have been the same without them:)

2 comments:
Hey Jessi!
Thank you for your sweet comments. I am so excited to see your blog. Grayson is just so handsome! I am so glad to finally see him! You all are a beautiful family and merry christmas!!
Christine
Looks like a fun night, glad you guys are enjoying the holiday season!
Post a Comment