Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Polar Express
I am soooo excited about the weekend of Dec. 12th . We are planning on taking Grayson along with my sister and her daughter Molly and my Mother to Palestine for the Polar Express Train ride. We have been planning this since last year and can't wait. We got our tickets about a month ago and Grayson has been chomping at the bit to go. We wanted to go this weekend but Molly's birthday was today and so she is having her party on the 6th which is Saturday. So anyway we will be going and will have a wonderful time. Grayson has his P.J.'s and is ready for some Hot chocolate and meeting Santa and hearing the polar express story as we ride the train. I can't wait either if I am being honest. I love a good family night:)with my most favoritest people in the WORLD. So I will be posting soon on the Polar Express Night so stay tuned!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Have fun! We went on the Lone Ranger train ride and the kids had a blast. I can't wait to see the pics!
We are going on Friday! We, Jason and I, are excited! The kids don't know a thing about it! They are going to be soooo suprised!!
oh, I thought ya'll were going on the 19th? Have fun. Sonia went last year and said it was a blast.
Post a Comment