Wednesday, December 3, 2008

He Amazes me!!!!

Grayson amazes me everyday. He is such a smart kiddo. I know all of us moms think that of our children. Today , we were riding in the car and he started talking about christmas and how christmas is about the birth of " baby Jesus" and why do certain people not celebrate Christmas if it is when Jesus was born.

I explained to him that some people just don't love Jesus the way that we love and trust him.His little eyes just looked at me and said but momma , they must be missing something because Jesus makes me so happy. I just sat there and Thanked the lord that this little blessing he has given Matt and I actually feels the love of God in his heart. I just feel so wonderful as his mother to know that the things we talk about and say to him about the Love of God- he feels and believes. "For Real"

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the TRUTH" 3 John 4

No comments: