Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Playroom

I have been trying to decide for a while now what to do with Grayson's playroom. As of right now I have all of our school stuff in the playroom and I just feel guilty about it. I don't know if I should put the school stuff in his room or just leave it were it is. His bedroom is larger than the playroom and he never plays in his room, only in the playroom , so I thought if I moved all the stuff in his bedroom then his playroom would be specifically for playing. What do you think. We could always use the kitchen table but then all the stuff would clutter up the kitchen so I really would rather not do that. If you have an opinion on this please help a sista out:)

1 comment:

The Wolfe Family said...

My opinion for what ever it is worth. If he doesn't really play in his room, put it in there. Get a nice desk or book shelf and there you will have a nice spot for all of his stuff and leave the play room fun....for playing:)
It's been busy and hectic but you can check out my latest post...thanks for motivating me=)
BTW all of you photo sessions look great. You really do a good job at that!! Happy Holidays, Friend!!