Thursday, November 27, 2008

Our Family Thanksgiving 2008

 

 

 

 

We had a great morning, day , just a great Thanksgiving. For the past 4 yrs. Matt, Grayson, and I have our Own Thanksgiving Meal on Thanksgiving day. I cook from the day before until right when we sit to eat and I have to tell you , I wouldn't have it any other way. I love it. I love doing something for my family on that special day that is full of Thanks. Just to show them that they are worth every minute. I did a Pumpkin Pie this year which I havent done before only because we always have it at Matts moms house and we bring some home. Well I took a stab at it this year and Matt loved it. I was so nervous about messing it up but it turned out great. I was so excited. He is the Pumpkin Pie connoisseur and if he says it is great then you are doing good. :) We laughed and talked and made wonderful memories. Grayson requested Blueberry Muffins for dessert so Blueberry Muffins he recieved. I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I know I did and am so very thankful for my family.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Momg said...

looks wonderful! We are Thankful for y'all!!!