Thursday, September 18, 2008
This weekend
Well we have been doing lots of work on the house this weekend I have pictures but havent downloaded them yet.So I will do that as soon as I can. We have resheet rocked and taped and bedded the whole kitchen. Replaced the Electrical and knocked out walls in the bathrooms. We were able to buy the cabinets and have them in the house. We will be installing those soon. Thank the Lord. Once my kitchen is in I will really be excited. So we have done a good bit this weekend. Grayson spent the night with my mom and dad (Nana and Big Dad). I also was able to have alittle girl time in the midst of all this, Thanks to my dear friends Kelly and Shannon.:)Love ya girlies. We went to see a Movie and then went to Chili's and ate. I had so much fun. I am so ready to get into the house I can hardly stand it. Hope everyone is doing great and enjoying the weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment