Thursday, September 18, 2008

Not Me Monday:)




Ok, I got this off of Krystals blog and so I thought I'd give it a try. You can go to www.mycharmingkids.blogspot.com and do one for yourself.

I DID NOT take three hours out of my day on saturday ,while my husband worked feverishly in our new house , to go to the movies with some girlfriends and eat afterwards. I would never leave him to drywall all by himself with no food at 12:30 in the afternoon.
I DID NOT eat three pieces of pizza and a bowl of Ben and Jerry's Americone Dream after I had just finished walking on my treadmill. NOT ME>>> I did not do it.
I DID NOT get told by a 9 yr. old little girl today that I looked so much better with my makeup on. Hahaha that absolutely did not happen. :0 Wow can you believe that:(

Wow my life is pretty boring, thinking of all the things I did not do:)

6 comments:

T said...

atleast you were on the treadmill to begin with!! Could always be worse!! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Hah! Loved the makeup one:) Thanks for playing along!!

Danielle in MO said...

too funny - and we all need a little time with our girls... might have to check out the B&J flavor...

Mrs. H said...

You did not leave poor Matt doing all the work by himself? Shame on you for not calling me to go to the movies...actually even if you had of called I wouldn't have been able to go. Just had to give you a hard time!

The Wolfe Family said...

Very cute!! Don't you love the honesty of a child!!??=)

Courtney and the Boys said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog!

Your comment about eating after the treadmill makes me think about me eating pizza, sitting on my couch, watching the Biggest Loser. But at least your "DID NOT" actually included exercise! ha!

Love the pics of your son...he's darling and you're a very talented photographer! :)