Grayson and his buddy Caleb
As we all know, Ike came through East Texas on Sat. and boy oh boy did it make itself known... So whats a family to do when its so rainy you can hardly see and all power in town is out ... You got it, Have a hurricane party. We got together with some very Good Friends of ours, The Buchanek's and McClenney's. We had a great time. The kids just played and played. They had a blast. Grayson didn't want to leave. He even asked this morning if we could go back to Caleb's big house:)
Grayson and Quay havin' a good ole time
Kevin was kind enough to give me the up-close Party shot
Thanks Kevin, your the best:)





4 comments:
It would have never been the same without you!!!
Glad you guys are okay! I was thinking about y'all. :)
Now that's what I call a train set. Looks like the track goes forever!!
I know girl. That thing is huge.It fills up calebs whole bedroom.Lucky little boy:)
Post a Comment