Saturday, August 30, 2008

You know you are not massage material when......

You know you are not massage material when your husband has to make the appointment for you,because he knows you will never make one for yourself.

You know you are not massage material when the masseuse asks what your problem area is, and you say well I don't really have a problem area it's just that my neck feels like I have a huge head....

You know you are not massage material when your masseuse tells you that she has never laughed so much during a session before.... I guess people who get massages don't talk as much as I do. hahaha

You know you are not massage material when you are all done, go to pay and the lady tells you that if you book in september you will get a discount , and you ask her if she means september of next year,cuz you sure aint payin for another one of these next month.:)))))

Yep, That's me

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

You talk? You made her laugh? You are too funny! The last bit was soooo me too! Guess that is way we make good friends! Glad you enjoyed it...I need one myself.

My boys said...

we are SO on the same page!! I still have never gone to one!!