Long time friends
Well I was able to spend some quality time with a dear friend of mine and her daughter today. It was wonderful. We have known each other for about 12 years and we haven't seen each other in a while. When I saw her today it brought back sooooo many memories and I felt like there hadn't been a day since the last time I saw her. She is like a sister to me and we just had such a wonderful time, She brought her youngest daughter also, whom she named after me, and I really enjoyed getting to know her little personality. She even kindof acts like me... Watch out world there are two Jessi's :)haha.
1 comment:
Hey Jessi,
Shannon from Sunday school here. I am just getting my blog up and going. Can you believe it!! I can't even e-mail correctly. Kelly B. put me on to you and your space. I am loving this so far. Can't wait to visit with ya'll Friday evening at the ice cream event. See you then.
Post a Comment